Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subordination in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Subordination may refer to
- Subordination in a hierarchy (in military, society, etc.)
- Insubordination, disobedience
- Subordination (linguistics)
- Subordination (finance)
- Subordination agreement, a legal document used to deprecate the claim of one party in favor of another
- Subordination (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Subordination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.